DiggerMetaPoint Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://diggermetapoint.ahlamontada.com

I can't remove the deleted pages of my WordPress website from Google Search Console Empty I can't remove the deleted pages of my WordPress website from Google Search Console

Thu Feb 15, 2024 3:38 pm
[centerHi,
I can't remove the deleted pages of my WordPress website from Google Search Console.
Under titles like
Blocked by robots.txt
Redirect page
Not found (404)
Excluded by "noindex" tag
I have about 1000 pages. Some of them were added by me. Some of them are the pages I deleted. I've been struggling for over two months.
What I did -1:
URL Removal => New Request => Remove URL temporarily => Remove only this URL
URL Removal => New Request => Remove URL temporarily => Remove all URLs starting with this prefix
URL Removal => New Request => Clear cached URL => Remove only this URL
URL Removal => New Request => Clear cached URL => Remove all URLs starting with this prefix
I entered more than a thousand pages that I wanted to be deleted manually using this method.
What I did -2:
I entered all the pages I wanted to be deleted in the Rank Math SEO plugin, from the page "/wp-admin/admin.php?page=instant-indexing". The system allows 200 pages per day.
I did everything I wrote one by one. I also repeated it several times.
However, despite repeatedly performing the "restart verification" process in Google Search Console, these pages have not been deleted for months.
Up to 2 months ago, there would be an update once a week, especially on Sundays, and some of the pages I wanted to delete would be deleted.
I request help.
Thank you[/center]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum