DiggerMetaPoint Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://diggermetapoint.ahlamontada.com

Google's Crawling of Newly-Added Internal Links Empty Google's Crawling of Newly-Added Internal Links

Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:06 am
Let’s say, for example, that I create some new internal links from my existing webpages A, B, and C to my home page.

Usually I then submit those pages A, B, and C (with their newly-added internal links) to my Google Search Console. But a question occurred to me, and perhaps someone knows the precise answer (no guesses, please).

If I only submit to my Google Search Console the home page that received those 3 new internal links, does the Google crawler have a way to discern just from the receiving home page the existence of those 3 new incoming links from the 3 other pages, and then go out to recrawl them too? In other words, can the Google crawler discern just from crawling the page receiving the link that there actually is a new link somewhere pointing to that page? Or can the crawler only discover that new internal link directly from crawling the sending page?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum